Welcome to the luapower forum!

• Welcome everyone!

fists.png

We finally have a forum. Wohoo!

I will soon figure out what we should talk about around here.

Until then, since it's 7am and I haven't went to bed yet, how about some Spike Lee-inspired (quote) artwork? I can handle enough Corel Draw make some simple shapes and probably infringe some copy rights in the process, but it's better than an entire night fighting and cursing CSS let me tell ya. Casey was right: Gutenberg could not make a bible with that language.

This forum also wants an actual logo, so I messed around a bit with that too. Here's the results:

logo1.png
    logo2.png
    logo3.png

And how'bout some MC Hammer glasses?

logo4.png

(in case you're wondering, yes, I know how to find the color swatch in Corel, but I wanted to keep things "conceptual" so b/w for now)

That's it for now. Drop a line if you have questions, suggestions for topics, etc. and we will talk soon.

Views

• Hi there!

Just wanted to ask support regarding the use of a module? In my case I can't manage to find a way to create the struct to pass to a cocoa method in the objc module, for instance a CGPoint.

Regards.

• @rraallvv Hi, you can allocate C objects with ffi.new, eg. local p = ffi.new'CGPoint'.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!