- snap to line.
- snap to face.
- snap to line end-points and mid-point
- snap to axes from last point
- choose a ref point and snap to axes originating at the ref point
- TODO: snap to multiple automatic ref-points (coplanar, etc.)
- TODO: choose a ref line and snap to perpendicular and paralel to that line.
- TODO: snap to perpendicular to the starting line.
- TODO: snap free-moving line to existing points.
- TODO: snap free-moving line to existing intersecting or parallel lines.
- TODO: merge overlapping lines.
- snap to ground plane.
- snap to most-in-front vertical plane.
- auto-cut lines.
- TODO: auto-cut faces.
selection & removal
- modes: replace, toggle, add, remove.
- double click to select adjacent faces or lines.
- triple-click to select the entire model. TODO: triple-click should only select connected geometry.
- TODO: rectangle selection: intersecting and bounding modes.
- remove selected lines and faces.
- auto-remove faces that are no longer connected.
- TODO: merge coplanar faces when separating edges are removed.
- adjust geometry to make pulling available.
- snap to touching geometry along the extrusion axis.
- TODO: merge with intersecting faces at the end of pulling and create holes.
- TODO: intersect side faces and lines with existing existing geometery at the end of pulling.
- TODO: limit movement to non-intersecting faces.
- TODO: split faces where their points are no longer coplanar.
- make/break component
- enter/exit component edit mode
- set local axes
- highlight all instances
set global axes
- latitude-based with date/time controls.
- paint tool
- eyedropper tool
- move/rotate/scale/shear texture with snapping
- bump mapping
- thick non-edge lines.
- TODO: thick object outline.
2 years ago
Edit on GitHub